Background

Monday, November 16, 2009

The miracle of Christ

I have been addicted to some Jesus tunes lately, my iTunes is probably wondering if Casting Crowns and DCB is all that is left in its playlist. I have needed it, I have needed Him. I want to be surrounded by Christ in every minute of everyday. I want the world to wonder what is up with me...I want to be a light to the darkness. I search tonight for the Light of the World. That He might have enough mercy to take me back again and create it me a pure heart.

Isn't that the miracle of Christ?
I am so NOT WORTHY. Yet He is seeking me? Things have been on the up and up for me lately. I have been joyful about attending church, I have been feeling good about have right, pure, and true Christ centered relationships. I suppose maybe its the season for Thanksgiving but I have been so grateful for who God is and especially for who He says I am. I am praising God tonight by cranking some praise tunage, singing at the top of my lungs - the world might not wonder about me, but surely this will make my room mates question!
When I am weak you make me strong
When I am blind you shine the light on me
Cause I will never get by living on my own ability

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! Good for you! We need to hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Love the post! thanks for the upper! I love when I can crank my tunes and feel the Spirit work in my soul. ( and you know my love for DCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished catching up on your whole blog, boy have I missed a lot of your life over the last year. That said, it was a blessing to see God's work in your life. Many of the lessons you have learned, I have as well.

    As for today's post, I love Casting Crowns. They were on KLOVE this morning talking about their new CD, which I am sure rocks. If you need a constant Christian pick me up, listen to KLOVE. I listen constantly and it keeps me in the right frame of mind. Lots of great artists and you can listen online (klove.com).

    Miss you and am glad you are well. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have an update on your coworker's sister?

    ReplyDelete