Background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Surprises! I am so excited to be planning a surprise for Mike. :) I am really not a good surprise-setter-upper or a gift-giver. Usually I cave shortly before the delivery and just tell the person what it is. I am hoping for some accountability on NOT telling him before May 23! Only 15 days!

2. Oprah. Did you get that email yesterday that you could print off coupons for free KFC? I guess Oprah was offering free lunch to anyone who printed off these coupons, I wasn't sure if I believed it at first. But, well Mike did print it off...and we definitely had it for dinner last night for free. It was good, but the fact that we went through the drive thru and the total on the screen was $0.00 made it DELICIOUS. So, yes, I am thankful for Oprah.

3. Her.

3 comments:

  1. Did you get the new grilled chicken? It's delish! Yah for free dinner :)

    Good luck keeping the surprise a secret... doesn't he read your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm thankful for "HER", too!!! :) Just found your blog.... love it!!!

    ReplyDelete