Background

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...

1. This weekend is Relay for Life! I am excited to walk a little for a cure with Mike. I don't think I was the number one walker on my team (which was my goal) but I did raise $485 for the American Cancer Society. Can't complain about that!

2. An update from last week: I went to the preschool graduation and cried most of the time! The kids were so cute and I was blessed to see some of the fruits of my labor. I am so proud of the Ark Christian Preschool. And they even gave me flowers...I was blessed!

3. Tonight is Ladies night out! I am so pumped! I am looking forward to "being crafty". I say it like that because really I am terrible at this kind of thing! I will still have fun I am sure!

4. This morning the radio personality asked a trivia question: What item has an average temperature is 105 degrees? And a guy called in and answered: The Sun. I was cracking up for a good ten minutes. I don't know the exact temperature of the sun but I am guessing it's warmer than that!

5. I am dogsitting for a friend right now. The new addition to the Wilson Petting Zoo is Zac. He will probably with me for another week or so. Usually in the evenings when I go over to Mike's house I take Tucker so he isn't home all day by himself. So the last week I have been taking Zac too.
Mike and I have some friends who are going to have their third little one on Friday and we offered to keep their dog, Daisy for a bit. So if I end up taking the dogs over to Mike's to hang out....that's right there will be 4 dogs. I used to think more dogs would be fun but now I think very differently. One is good, two is perfect, three is not-fun and 4 will I am sure be down right obnoxious!

6. This Sunday night = Lex and I going to the Taylor Swift and Keith Urban concert! I can't wait!

7. If you are a female and reading this right now, you should get your hands on a copy of Captivating and read it immediately. If you are a male and reading this right now, you should get the book Captivating for a woman in your life. It is a great book explaining the heart of a Godly woman. SO GOOD!

8. Tomorrow night is book club, I am looking forward to hearing what the other ladies have to say about Captivating. I finished a couple days ago and I am so glad that being in Book Club forced me to read it.

That's all I got, sorry!

3 comments:

  1. #1 Your are so awesome for raising that much money that is a hugh deal right now!!!!
    #2 We were the blessed ones! By the way you HAVE to come next year!!! Your mom too! That way you can tell me what is going on...since I won't be able to see through all the tears and your mom has to come so that there is someone else crying as much as me!
    #3 Not craft my keister! Your platter was sooo awesome! I can't wait to see how they turn out!
    #7 Sorry I can't comment on them all LOL! I will be getting the book again! You have convienced me!
    #8 Book club was fantastic! I think we should always have a bit of fun afterwards from now on...what ya think?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I'm so behind on your blogs.... blasted internet restrictions at work. Shhh I'm sneaking on right now!! :-/
    I've heart great things about that book... I shall read it. Although The Shack was next on my list.
    Oh and ME=jealous about you and lex on sunday.

    ReplyDelete