Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

You shut your mouth...

Is this not the cutest picture ever? I just found it on facebook and couldn't wait one more minute to post it! I think Ava-bear has a new hair style. And if you can move past the wild woman hair - check the arms! I love how chunky some babies are! And Ava, when you are 13 and this blog still exists...you can thank me for posting this. I love you little one!


***Update: This little one belongs to my older brother RJ and his wife Sara.

2 comments:

  1. I showed the kids this pic...because if I involve them in my internet addictions,then I am not neglecting them! I read the title out loud and Zoe said, "mommy thats not nice but its funny when Monica says it. Is it ok if I laugh?" I busted up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! I can't wait to be an aunt!!!!!

    PSST! I finally posted a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete