Background

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...

1. This weekend was the Keith Urban and Taylor Swift concert. Lex and I bought tickets a while ago and then a few days before the concert, I happened to be listening to the radio when they happened to be giving away two tickets...I am telling you, I simply dialed the phone and just happened to win two more. Lex invited a few friends from school and we had a blast!



Me and Lex livin the dream!



Taylor - she was the cutest!



Keith - ok, maybe he's the cutest (well, after my Mike of course!)




And this would be right before he walked right next to me. And also right before Lex grabbed his butt.


2. Mike and I went to visit Graham Allen Harkenrider. He is the newest addition for our friend's Matt & Leanne! This is their third boy...



He's so tiny and peaceful!



I couldn't pass up this picture. His feet are so little!

3. Last Friday, Mike and I did the Relay for Life. It was super fun! I only got one picture and it was hideous so it's not going to be posted here. Use your imagination, we walked around a big circle track in matching t-shirts. Ok, actually the more I think about it now that picture didn't have a prayer!

4. There is a new catering business next door at work. I am not looking forward to the many days of a growling stomach because they are cooking delicious food next door....although, maybe they will give us samples! I could work part time as a taste-tester!

5. I am starting a new bible study tomorrow. I am really excited but it's at 6:30 AM. I am not excited about that. Could make for some super long Wednesdays but it will be worth it I am sure!

6. At this point if you haven't read the women's ministry blog, you should. www.glowministry.blogspot.com

7. I am planning a trip to the zoo with some of my little girlfriends, and I am so excited! Nothing like a girls morning out with 4 little ones! :)

8. Every once in a while, I get this urge to go back to school for a Masters program. Not really sure how I feel about this, but I am in one of those times right now, actually it just started today...to be continued

9. So I started this post about 4 hours ago and I am already over the back to school thing. Maybe that means it's coming just not quite time yet.
10. I intended to finish this last night (it's Wednesday, now) but it was a busy evening. So here ya go, I guess technically it's 9 on Tuesday and 1 on Wednesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time at your relay! Ours was the next day and it went REALLY well! Such a great organization!

    Oh and I was JUST talking to [my] Mike yesterday about going back to school for my teaching degree. Still tossing the idea around... I dunno.

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete