Background

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...

1. My new favorite yogurt is Key Lime Pie: it tastes delicious and is a pretty shade of green.

2. It snowed yesterday and is trying to snow today....and it's April. That's really not ok!

3. I have the cutest pets in the entire world! Phoebe(3), Tucker(2), and Izzy(2). Technically, Isabelle is Lexi's cat but since for the two years she has been alive she has lived with me for the better part of 18 months, I pay for her, and deal with her kittenisms that tend to knock stuff over; I'm gonna say she's mine.

Phoebe and Tucker


Izzy

4. Some favorites: the color Yellow, Fridays, Charlotte's Web, To Kill A Mockingbird, Hoosiers (the movie, needed to clarify that one!! and I guess for the record BOILER UP!), Brothers and Sisters (the TV show although my brothers and sisters are some favorites of mine, too), Eagles (greatest band of all time!), Sugarland (current musical obsession!), getting someone a present that I know they will love

5. Some not-so-favorites: Getting up in the morning, cleaning paint brushes after painting, driving long distances alone, double standards, entire groups of people that want to pretend that something didn't happen and everything is fine - when we all know the truth (generally speaking, of course), you know when you have a bunch of weekends free and then there is one weekend that you have to pick from two things, yeah I don't like that...

6. Some dreams: SUMMER - I can't remember does it actually get hot here - it's been so long, having a family, to be a good steward of my personal finances, a quiet tropical vacation

7. I hope you are all spending some time this week getting ready to CELEBRATE this weekend...too often we get wrapped up in family, food and scheduling plans and we totally forget why we are doing those things. Christ died on the cross for all of us, and being the Awesome God HE is...He didn't stop there, HE rose from the dead to conquer death. If that isn't something to celebrate, I guess I don't really understand "celebration".

8. Michelle cut my hair. Really that's about all I can say for that, except I LOVE IT!

9. I realize that if you struggle to think of ten things a week about your life ...that other people might care about -- you really need to get out more. I mean I can think of some other things but I am just not ready to lay them all out here yet. Maybe someday.

10. I'm aware that I pretty much made 9 and 10 the same but apparently for me 10 is a lot, so we are going to try something new...if you have a question or topic (appropriate of course) for me to post on please leave it in the comments or email it to me - monica-wilson@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to think on what I want to know.. I'll get back to you! but I am SURE i can come up with some things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have questions!
    1. Would you like me to bring a green fold up chair for you to the next softball game? For real?
    2. How come I didn't know you had a blog?
    3. What do you do in your spare time away from Mike?
    4. [Warning: Not a question] I love Brothers & Sisters TOO!!
    5. [Warning: Also not a question] You're welcome to get me a present I will love. I'm sure I'll... LOVE it. :)

    Glad I found you on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Brothers and Sisters too!!! I can't wait for new episodes to be back!!!

    I really didn't fall off of the face of the blog earth....

    ReplyDelete