Background

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Warm Weather. I actually talked about getting outside and doing some yard work this weekend and I am looking forward to it. A little time outside with Tucker and the sunshine!

2. My family and friends that are supporting me in Relay for Life. I have already raised over $150 ... what's that? you want to donate too? AWESOME! I have conveniently placed the link below:

3. My job, I work alongside a lot of people who are working directly with folks being hurt by the current economy. Each day I am reminded that it could have very easily been me just a few short months ago. But Praise God! it wasn't. Not only did I get a job when I desperately needed one...I got one I really like!

3 comments:

  1. I would so donate to your relay but I'm on the committee for Elkhart Co. South - so.... I'm not going to. But good luck in your fundraising! That's a great amount so far! :) When is Kos. County's relay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything interesting to say. I wanted to do another What the What Wednesday but totally spaced it. I'll try to post something soon :)
    Miss you today!
    p.s You didn't answer my question. haha when is kos co. relay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a moron. I just re-read your comment. You totally told me when it was. Sorry about my stupidity.
    That's when ours is too! :)

    ReplyDelete