Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...(minus four)

1. I miss working with kids. That's about all I can say right now. My mom and I went to dinner last night and got to talking about my transition from the church, it's been hard. I know that God is good and He isn't finished yet but it's been hard. I thought I had moved on from it but last night I was reminded.


2. Some girlfriends and I have started a blog. It's a greaty daily look at women at various places in their lives and what God is working on inside and through them. Check it out! http://www.glowministry.blogspot.com/


3. I will openly admit that I am a radio game junkie. I like to win stuff! Yesterday I got an email that I had won a CD Prize pack from Willie1035.com. My new free CD collection includes: Martina McBride, LeeAnn Womack, Blake Shelton, and Jimmy Wayne. :)


4. I am super tired. The last two nights I have stayed up too late. Ready to get a good, early night's rest tonight.


5. Does anybody know how to link to a post within your blog? I want to use this on the GLOW ministry blog but don't know how to do it. We just wrote a "Meet the Bloggers" post and I want people to be able to access it without having to scroll through all posts. Maybe I don't even know how to ask my question....but HELP!


6. It's poopy outside. I don't like crappy rainy weather, it makes me feel real tired. And really it's just misting - is this what produce at the store feels like?

I seriously can't come up with four more. It's a busy week so sorry six on Tuesday it is!

1 comment:

  1. I checked out that blog and clicked on stalk ::AHEM:: follow. And I shall be stalking ::I mean following:: your posts often :) What a great ministry!
    Also: Not sure how to link to other blog except to add them to your blog list (which you've already done...) did you want more? I'll be at the game tomorrow for a wee bit. Perhaps you can better explain the question then.
    Another thing: I once was a radio show contest junkie. I've won concert tickets, hockey tickets, cd's, self esteem, etc. It's a great thing, and a lot safer than crack cocaine.

    Happy contesting!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete