Background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Roomies! That's right it's plural. Michelle and I had talked about getting a third roomie, and it has kind of just happened for us. Katie will be moving in this weekend, which will save me some green! YAY! And we all hung out a little last night and got along really well....it's gonna be super fun!

2. Work. Since I will be saving some money with another roomie, and still working at Bart's -- I am hoping that I will be able to cut down my hours at Bart's. It will be so nice to not HAVE to have a second job. Money is such a burden in so many ways to so many people. I am beyond blessed right now!

3. Book Club! We had our first meeting last night and it was SOOOOOOOO much fun. I really enjoyed hearing everyone's different angles on things that happened in the book. Next we are reading Captivating.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I heard the great news last night! Katie is fun! You girls should have a blast :) Good luck!

    2. I didn't know you still worked at Bart's. Wow, what is that, like 10 years or something? LOL

    3. Glad it went well. I'd ask to join, but I'm a slow reader. Not actually in my speed, but it just takes me forever to get a book done b/c I never make time to open it up... I never check books out from the library. I did once a few summers ago and they had to call me to ask if I was ever going to bring it back. Yikes.

    Happy Thursday, almost Friday now. :)

    ReplyDelete