Background

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here I go again...

So a few years ago I tried starting the blog thing and well it didn't work. So the other night I was giving Shannon a hard time about not updating hers and realized that's a little hypocritical since I don't have one. I just felt like I didn't have much to blog about...I was quickly corrected by Kelsey --- I think an exact quote would have been, "Yeah, like you never have anything to say, HA!" I guess more than not having anything to say, I felt as if there wouldn't be anyone who cared to read my thoughts, but we will try it and see what happens, so -- here I go again.

A quick update would be in order...
- I live in Syracuse
- I have a cat, Phoebe - a chihuahua, Tucker - and I am keeping my sister's cat right now, Izzy
- I have an amazing boyfriend, Mike - we have been together for a little more than 8 months right now and I am the happiest I have ever been! :)
- Mike has two daughters that I love to hang out with! Katie is 16 and can get her license this weekend, how exciting...Ashley is 15 and has the most ridiculous laugh ever! Also they have a dog, Spook

Katie, Mike, Ashley, Tucker and Spook

- I started at United Way in January (which I love!), after leaving my dream job that I had for 2+ years (my heart is still broken but that's a completely different blog...I am sure it will come up!)
- My favorite show is Brothers & Sisters but Extreme Home Makeover and Jon and Kate Plus 8 come close, I also don't admit it often but I really enjoy a good episode of My Big Fat Redneck Wedding
- I love to read, just started a book club with some girlfriends we are going to read The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain
- I have a budget, I hate it but Mike says it has to happen
- I write a menu out for what Mike, the girls, and I will eat each day, I also don't love this but it helps keep to the budget while at the grocery store
- I just started a new "lifestyle" (I am tricking myself by using that word, it's really a diet!) I hate this more than the above mentioned dislikes but hopefully I will see results soon and I am sure that will change my tune!
- I have a niece, Ava - who is by far the cutest baby ever, and I can prove it!


See what I mean!

I know there are lots of things that I left out but that's a good start...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay another blog for me to read!! :)

    Sounds like things are going pretty good your way!! And yes, your niece is pretty adorable :)

    ReplyDelete