Background

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...

1. I took a half day at work yesterday because Sunday night Dad, Mike, Lex, Andy and I went to The Eagles Concert at Conseco Fieldhouse....it was amazing. That's the second time I have seen them live and as before, they were amazing. It was great to spend time with people close to me. And of course there were some entertaining people around us.


2. I just bought tickets to....Kentucky beating Notre Dame at the Joyce Center tomorrow night. Mike is so excited that we are going "even though it is the not in tournament tournament". I know we will have a lot of fun!

3. I have my long awaited dentist appointment today. At 2 I will be praying like mad that they can actually complete the work this time. I am anxious because I remember how painful it was a few weeks ago - but if I have a new smile, it's so worth it!

4. We tried to paint at Mike's yesterday but the paint color was so close to what was already on the wall, we stopped. You almost can't tell where we painted....we are getting a darker color and will try again!
5. Both Men's and Women's Purdue basketball teams are in the sweet 16. :)
6. Spook (Mike's dog) got a haircut last weekend and looks hilarious. I will try to get a picture of her new look.
7. In case you were wondering....yes, Ava is still really cute!

8. I am almost finished with the Jon & Kate plus 8 book and will be moving on to the book club book...something about CeeCee Wilkes...I don't exactly remember. However, I am super excited!

9. My mom is at Henderson Settlement right now. I am jealous! This is a place in southern Kentucky where we have gone on mission trips for years. A few years ago on a ladies only trip Kathy White had the idea of running a salon for ladies in the area. So mom, Kathy and Kelly Shock went down for a few days to open Frakes' Frills (what we names the salon). I have done manicures every time and LOVE IT! Most of these women have never had their nails painted, let alone a manicure. Now I have painted my share of nails but I am no professional -- however, they are all convinced that I do nails as my "real job". That would be funny!

10. I am so happy in life right now. Things seem to be falling into place and I am seeing more and more everyday - I am blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Just reminding you that you're pretty, tan, skinny, rich, successful and perfect! I love you!

    ReplyDelete