Background

Monday, March 9, 2009

Wish I Were There...

You know kind of like the postcards you always see in Florida....but this has my own little twist. My beautiful, witty, smart, tall, skinny, rich sister is in FL for SB09 and if you can't tell I am a little bit jealous. While she spends her first day on the beach...I spent 2 1/2 hours in a dentist chair this morning and left with nothing but pain, well and a little more metal in my mouth. I thought I was going to finish a process that has been ongoing for three years now, but that would have been too easy and convenient. Instead I have to wait and see if it can be finished tomorrow...BOO! Oh well when it's all said and done I will have a great smile!

I really liked WCBC yesterday! I saw quite a few people there that I knew. The pastor can preach! I really appreciated that since I have felt a total disconnect lately. Pastor Bill is a great story-teller, he gets your attention and keeps it, is relevant, and most importantly his words are based on the Scriptures. I could definitely see and hear the Holy Spirit through him. It was so refreshing to be in a worship setting that was all about time spent with my Savior. I will totally be returning next week! YAY!! :)

Busy week this week, maybe that means it will go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment