Background

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...

1. I want a new pair of "holy" jeans. My favorite pair are no longer in commision and they are a staple in my fall and spring wardrobe.

2. It's supposed to be 73 degrees today! :) Can't wait to get home and take Tucker for a walk!

3. Drummers are hot! Especially this one!



4. Lex is gonna intern for the Pacers this summer...I think she should get Mike & I season tickets :) and maybe an autograph or ten...

5. I want to try geocaching - I don't really get it but it involves a hand-held GPS and finding treasure. It's a bucket listish item for this spring/summer!

6. I won tickets to a Hank Jr. concert, it's one month away! I love free stuff and concerts, it was a great combination!

7. I miss Purdue...ok I don't really long to be in class again but I truly miss a few of my friends...like Poop! I know it's a weird nickname for such a pretty girl but that's what she got!


8. I am starting to notice that I have an addiction with exclamation points! I do believe that they are my punctuation mark of choice! Except now that I am looking critically at it I also heart the ... move.

9. In case you hadn't heard, PURDUE = BIG TEN CHAMPS!

10. I think I should take the counter off my blog because I would guess that a hundred or so of the counts are from me getting on here anxiously to see if anyone left comments...it doesn't happen very often but I like to check...

4 comments:

  1. 1) keep the counter
    2)I want to try geo cashing too!
    3) how did you win concert tickets. I LOVE winning things (or trying to)
    4) I've never been to a pacers game but going to a NBA game is on my 100 things to do list
    5) I don't have holy jeans but I am loving my new walmart dress
    6) I just tried sunless tan this morning, beth would be proud
    7) don't laugh at me if I'm orange
    8) Gracie and I are totally getting outside today.
    9) She has on a shamrock dress bought in IRELAND!
    10) I am addicted to writing in CAPS for EMPHASIS!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog :) I am addicted to smiley faces :) Because I love to smile :)
    Have a great St. Paddy's Day!!!
    Go Boilers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to self:

    Sunless SPRAY tan= stripey lines unless you are talented enough to spray evenly

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A DRUMMER??? THAT'S HOT :) I'M REALLY JEALOUS THAT YOU'RE SEEING BOCEPHUS! WHEN AND WHERE IS THE SHOW? HOW'D YOU WIN TICKETS? HOW MANY QUESTIONS CAN I ASK? (BY THE WAY I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU....I'M HOLDING JADEN AND IT'S HARD SHIFT :) )

    LOVE YOUR TUESDAY POSTS!!! MIGHT COPY YOU :)

    ReplyDelete