Background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a Week...

Well after another hour or so at the dentist last night, I still haven't gotten anywhere. Now I will be on antibiotics for a week and hopefully after that they will be able to finish the crown. I plan to sleep a lot tonight...I blame it partly on hydrocodine and partly on the constant rain but I am really sleepy. Should be able to be in pajamas by about 5.30 and I plan to do just that. My mouth definitely doesn't hurt like it did Monday night but it's still very uncomfortable. I would be happy to go through this if I had a permanent tooth...I guess I just know what I have to look forward to in a few weeks. I have noticed today that I am being really whiny about the whole situation but it's been three years that I have been waiting for this. I am just trying to make myself continue to think that it will be SO worth it when it's all done. For now back to a little work, a lunch meeting, a little more work and then HOME!




I am using this picture to try and cheer myself up...makes ya smile doesn't it.
Me, Drew and Lex - living the dream! :)

2 comments:

  1. hey! We missed you last night. I know it's tough. Go home and get in your jammies tonight, watch some friends and then get ready for FRIDAY! :) that will make the week pass fast(er) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how not only is drew living the dream, but he is doing so in a wife beater and a single ski glove... Good times!

    ReplyDelete