Background

Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Finally Friday...

That title doesn't really fit because it may lead you to believe that it's been a long week - actually the opposite. For some reason the weeks seem to fly by. Which I must admit is nice, unfortunately the weekends do the same thing, and this one will be no different. Well this weekend continues the work, work, work theme that has become my adult life. I can't complain too much though because I have the income I need to pay for everything and I have so many nice things. I am blessed! :) The weekend plans:

Tonight I am babysitting for Alex and Anna Shock. By the time I am done with that (around 9) I am sure I will be about ready for bed.
Tomorrow is join the gym at 7 am. Then Bart's from 9-6. And then more babysitting, but this time with Mike! :) We are watching his friend's 2 little boys - it should be fun!
Sunday doesn't hold a lot of plans; although I am gonna try a new church this week. I love my Methodist church and it will always be my church home, but I need a little break from it. There are a lot of difficult feelings I am still dealing with and you shouldn't dread going to worship the Lord of All Creation....so I am gonna do something I haven't done in a really long time - attend a different church. I am trying Wawasee Community Bible Church this week...we will see how it goes. I am anxious and nervous but mostly feel like this is a really good thing! I am looking forward to seeing God and hearing Him in new and different people and ways! :)

Well as I mentioned yesterday I have Chihuahua, Tucker -- in November little Tucker got himself a girlfriend and well as they say the rest is history. Here is the product of Tucker's love affair with Tiny! :)

Uh, yeah aren't they cute. I just found this picture on my computer and thought I would share it! They are totally for sale if you are interested, let me know. :)

I guess that's all for today...hope I didn't bore you to death.

1 comment:

  1. You should look for my parents on Sunday!!! They still go to WCBC! Justin and I go to WCC and we love it! So if you wanna try out another church, I recommend it!! :)

    We have a chihuahua too, BUT yesterday I let her out and she still hasn't come home. I'm a bit stressed. I told Justin that if she doesn't come back we're getting another dog! So maybe I'll have to buy one of yours :) Haha

    Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete