Background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wacky Wednesday Trivia

I have recieved a few questions on how I won the Hank Jr. tickets....so we will play a little game! Each morning the Willie 103.5 plays "Tough Trivia". They ask a question, you call and answer that question and win...on this particular day if you were right - you won two concert tickets.

Here's the question I answered correctly. Post your answer as a comment and if there is a winner I will give you a....high five!

Something women have a lot of but only use a few.
Keep in mind I am trying to keep this a family friendly blog. I think this might start a Wacky Wednesday Trivia tradition! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Bras??

    Yeah I'm terrible at tough trivia!!

    I won tickets on Willie last year for the huge Kenny Chesney show. The seats were TERRIBLE but it was fun!!

    And yeah we should totally get together!!! You work in Warsaw now right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guess but the answer was bottles of perfume. I would still give you a high five since you are the only one that played! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won tough trivia once! I got tickets to Komets-WOOT WOOT! I don't quite remember the verbage of the question but something to the effect of "What is a type of tree that over 20% of Americans own." Answer: Car air fresheners (TRICK QUESTION!)
    I love winning things on radio shows :)

    ReplyDelete